U.S. Silica Announces Release of 2020 Corporate Responsibility Report
2020 key highlights
- Integration of company products into environmentally friendly supply chains related to solar and wind power, lower auto emissions and green diesel, food safety and lower energy consumption.
- Major water use reduction at several of our facilities.
- Women represented 36% of total salaried employees, and 20% of senior management positions.
- The Company's safest year on record, with a Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) of 0.77, a 10% improvement year-over-year, and a Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR) of 0.11, a 38% improvement year-over-year.
- A successful COVID-19 mitigation strategy, that resulted in 0 confirmed cases of transmission at
- Nine national Stone, Sand and Gravel Association Safety Awards.
"I am extremely proud of my colleagues for the way they rose to numerous unexpected challenges during the 2020 pandemic. They consistently demonstrated the drive, ingenuity and creativity to adapt and overcome while delivering many successes during the year. As we continue to work toward our 2025 Bold goals, I am happy to summarize our numerous 2020 achievements in this report," said
About U.S. Silica
EVP and Chief Financial Officer
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-silica-announces-release-of-2020-corporate-responsibility-report-301281416.html